Monday, June 18, 2012

THE REUNION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dad & Mom are you sure this is the right place?


Sparky & Brinkley, you two need to chill like me, got to save energy for the rest of the day.

Braidy, I think I see a couple of my kids coming!

Here we all are, my dad Shooter & my sister Lola, I look like my dad don't ya think?
my sister is quite the little lady, she has dainty features like our mom Sunny.

Here I am with my mom, Dove. No question that I am her "little"
boy.

Hi Sparky, my name is Sparky too, happy to see you again.

We all got to have our picture taken with Gpa Philip, it's always
so great to see him!

We had such a wonderful time at the reunion, got to meet some new family members, Finn, Macey & his new brother, Lola, Boomie, Mercedes,Braidy, Solo, Cocoa, Gigi,Cooper, Bentley & Connie's puppy , and It was great to see Abby, Maggie, Shooter, Mr H & Mrs Beasley, Sparky, Hershey,Samantha & Jed, Dove, Max & Jack  again.
It was nice for all our parents to get together & share stories about each of us.
We got to take a train ride & see some squirrels on the way, & got to go through a couple of tunnels, not to sure about that!
The weather was pawfect, not too hot & no rain.
We all had a super great time!  was a great day!
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE  our SBG Family!

"BE SAFE"

2 comments:

  1. Hi Firedogs & human pets....this was a wonderful story, and we loved it. You guys all looked so handsome in your shades..... We just wish we could have been there at the reunion too, but thanks guys for sharing these great pictures!
    2 Wags & 2 Licks from the B-Girls

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so good to see all of you last Saturday! I am in the doghouse for not getting H's blog updated yet! Your mom is ahead of me and Abby & Maggie's mom. I think it will take extra doggie treats to get us out of this one! Lot of Love Auntie Kim

    ReplyDelete